The journey was long and was made even longer due to rough weather conditions; we were forced to stay anchored overnight before crossing Canal Concepción. When we finally get our first glimpse of the mine, the spectacular scenery makes us feel like the long journey was well worth it. The living quarters include various houses, a dining room, an indoor soccer field, billiards, a library, a small hospital, and roofed hallways that connect all the buildings together so people don’t have to get rained on.
- Tomas Heran and Fernando Cornejo visit us to investigate the “Coral Copita de Huinay
- Nos visitan Thomas Heran y Fernando Cornejo para investigar el “Coral copita de Huinay”
- Científicos de todo el mundo participan de un Workshop en Huinay
- What is the importance of the visit of the group of scientists from the University of Tasmania?
- Cambio climático, EL NIÑO y la salmonicultura. Una combinación peligrosa.