We have generously been given a shed to use as our workshop and lab while we are here at the station. As we unpack our dive gear and get the compressor and the pneumatic underwater drill running, we begin planning for the days to come. We will be living at the mine for the next ten days, and our accommodations make us feel at home with warm, comfortable beds, hot showers and delicious food. The mining company supports scientific visitors such as ourselves and we are forever grateful to these hard working people who make space to accommodate us.
- Tomas Heran and Fernando Cornejo visit us to investigate the “Coral Copita de Huinay
- Nos visitan Thomas Heran y Fernando Cornejo para investigar el “Coral copita de Huinay”
- Científicos de todo el mundo participan de un Workshop en Huinay
- What is the importance of the visit of the group of scientists from the University of Tasmania?
- Cambio climático, EL NIÑO y la salmonicultura. Una combinación peligrosa.