The landscape in this region is incredible. The mine boasts that this is one of the purest limestone in the world. All the surrounding channels are illuminated by this light gray rock marked with dark crevices running down it from the nearly constant rain. This area receives 9 m of rain annually, making it one of the wettest places in the world. For comparison, Vancouver, which is considered a very rainy city in Canada gets about 1.5 m of annual rainfall.
- Tomas Heran and Fernando Cornejo visit us to investigate the “Coral Copita de Huinay
- Nos visitan Thomas Heran y Fernando Cornejo para investigar el “Coral copita de Huinay”
- Científicos de todo el mundo participan de un Workshop en Huinay
- What is the importance of the visit of the group of scientists from the University of Tasmania?
- Cambio climático, EL NIÑO y la salmonicultura. Una combinación peligrosa.