After ten days of underwater (and above water) work, we have completed all the tasks we set out to complete. In 23 dives, we installed 26 recruitment plates, 13 fixed frame sites, two current meters, five temperature loggers, and one conductivity meter. We are exhausted but energized by the experience, and we are already looking forward to the opportunity to come back to these beautiful channels to continue monitoring the sites we prepared and to offload data and swap out equipment. It can’t come soon enough.
- Tomas Heran and Fernando Cornejo visit us to investigate the “Coral Copita de Huinay
- Nos visitan Thomas Heran y Fernando Cornejo para investigar el “Coral copita de Huinay”
- Científicos de todo el mundo participan de un Workshop en Huinay
- What is the importance of the visit of the group of scientists from the University of Tasmania?
- Cambio climático, EL NIÑO y la salmonicultura. Una combinación peligrosa.